One of the biggest shopping holidays is almost upon us. While some people choose to brave the crowds, I much rather take advantage of the cyber deals going on this week. I have had my eyes on a few things that I have been waiting to pull the trigger on until the sales reach their peak potential. For some items, the sales are already great!
Here are some of the items that I have been coveting. These will make great gifts for others, or yourself (while you can still sing “Treat yo self 2017”).
- Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation SPF 15: I don’t own any foundation and I honestly have been hesitant to venture into a full face of make-up. However, a consultant at Sephora matched me with this one and I loved the results! Very light and natural looking.
- Bluetooth Beanie: I stumbled across this item and thought that it was so cool! Stay warm and listen to your music without headphones! It even has a mic to answer calls. Great gift option.
- Pom-Pom Throw: Blankets are always a good idea. I actually had my eye on this one from Pottery Barn but the color I wanted was sold out. This is a great similar option.
- Hazel Court Lacey Wallet: Always a fan of a Kate Spade Surprise Sale! This red wallet with bow would be great for the holiday season.
- City Coat: I am very into coats this year. A girl’s gotta have options! This coat in saddle is a great neutral color that I don’t have in my collection. I also like the red option. All of my coats are currently black so a pop of color would be great!
- Apple Watch Strap: Kate Spade now has Apple Watch Straps!! I tend to use my sports band but this is a super cute option to dress my watch up. Plus, SCALLOPS!
- Navy Sleep Shirt: How cute are the bows on this sleep shirt!? I typically don’t like to spend a bunch of money on pjs, but this sleep shirt is on sale and too cute to pass up.
- Plaid Alphabet Mug: Absolutely cannot beat the price of this mug (only $8!). Such a cute mug to use throughout winter (Like I need another mug with a “C” on it).
- Plaid Blanket Scarf: My personal favorite is the black rich saffron color. I don’t have any blanket scarves, but I think they make such cute accessories.
- Monogrammed Suede Moc Slippers: Cozy monograms for the win! The washed pink colored slippers will go perfectly with my already super pink life.
- Bow-Front Coat: Did I mention that I love bows? I actually already snagged this coat because sizes were selling out quick! J. Crew Factory has been offering sale prices all week.
- Lady Marmalade Pearl Hanger Earrings: Another Kate Spade Surprise Sale pick! The drop pearl detail on these earrings is gorgeous!
- Boucle Oversized Sweater: I really hope that this sweater is as soft as it looks!
- Chenille Balloon Sleeve Sweater: I have been eyeing this sweater for a long time and it’s still on my wish list. Express is currently having 50% off and free shipping so it might be the perfect time to finally welcome it to my closet. Also, have you tried a chenille sweater yet? SO SOFT! Target has some great options also, like this one that I already own.
- Lauren James Mystery Box: Lauren James recently announced that they will have a mystery box available for purchase on Black Friday! I’m a huge fan of mystery boxes and rumor has it, this one is only $40!
I’ve been busily finalizing my Christmas Shopping list for loved ones and I’m so excited that the holiday season is almost here. Happy shopping everyone!